• Welcome to The Community

The Community Thread

What a nice and a fulfilling day today!

It's Sunday here. It's the 8th birthday of our granddaughter and at the same time it's her baptism in the Church.

I'm privileged to have the honor to baptize her to the Church. I have the authority to do it.

Though it's heavily raining in our place but it doesn't bother or interrupt the baptismal rites. Her parents have attended the one-hour program conducted by the Church president.

Then at night time a simple but memorable birthday bash is held at her house. It's a success. Our granddaughter is very happy. It's her mother who prepared the delicious and yummy foods.

The party is well attended by her closed relatives aside from her family and grandparents and uncle and aunt.

Naiwen

Moderator
Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Moderator
Howdy sup there? Today, since it's another awfully cold, dark and gloomy day outside, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Moderator
Hello morning all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I've had yet again another very bad night last night.

Naiwen

Moderator
Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, because it's another freezing cold, snowing, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -2C, just relaxing online before hitting the sack tonight.

Spikey

Member
Happy Wednesday yall! Today Hockey season starts again for the NHL and tomorrow will be my day off from work so I'll be watching lots of hockey since its quite cold outside.

Naiwen

Moderator
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep.

Naiwen

Moderator
Yo sup there man all! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before dozing off.

Naiwen

Moderator
Howdy sup there? How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting before falling asleep.

Hi everyone? It is just the beginning of another week and I am happy because it is another chance to make more money online. Please practice doing something constructive with your time.

I am planning to be more online today since I am indoors the whole day. I don't have any plans other than working. I wish you all a productive day.

sprite1950

Member
I'm tired today because I have a very old dog who keeps waking me in the night. She is blind and deaf so I suppose day and night are the same to her. Good job I don't have to work these days.

Top