• Welcome to The Community

The Community Thread

Naiwen

Moderator
Howdy morning alll! How are ye all doing today? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Naiwen

Moderator
Happy New Year’s Eve all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’s New Year’s Eve, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.

B0t

Stay Home New Year GIF by INTO ACTION

Naiwen

Moderator
Happy New Year 2021 to all! How are you? Today, as it's New Year, just playing some games on my Switch before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Moderator
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep.

Abizaga

Member
Hi! Lol! Mine was great thanks! I'm kinda glad that part of the season is over though. I get stressed around that time. How about you?
Also Happy New Year!

Naiwen

Moderator
Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before dozing off.

Naiwen

Moderator
Hey sup there! How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I'm indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before falling asleep.

Naiwen

Moderator
Hello morning all! How are you doing with your day so far? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I've had 2 bad nights in a row.

Naiwen

Moderator
Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I've had another bad night last night.

Naiwen

Moderator
Howdy sup there! How's it going so far with your day? Today, as it's another very cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -8C, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in tonight.

Brad P

Administrator
  • #495
Happy Thursday everyone! Today is my day off so I'm extra happy :D
Happy Thursday sir. It's a little scary times in UK full lockdown currently and hospitals in a lot of trouble.

Covid is worse now then when it first started last year.

Naiwen

Moderator
Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I've had another yet again very bad night last night.

Naiwen

Moderator
Happy Saturday all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

Moderator
Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before lulling myself to sleep.

Top