• Welcome to The Community

The Community Thread

Naiwen

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, since it’s another yet again freezing cold, snowy and overcast day outside, currently feeling like -21C, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, because it’s yet another very cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -13C, just relaxing online before heading to bed tonight.

Paladin

Loyalist
My exams wrapped up on Wednesday, so I'm spending the rest of winter break chilling before I have to go back to online school in January.

Crazy to think that ever since March, I've spent nine months, or almost 300 days, inside, with only brief walks around for my sun exposure.

Brad P

Administrator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My exams wrapped up on Wednesday, so I'm spending the rest of winter break chilling before I have to go back to online school in January.

Crazy to think that ever since March, I've spent nine months, or almost 300 days, inside, with only brief walks around for my sun exposure.
Hi @Paladin I bet it's nice to have it all done now... Enjoy the Christmas break mate :)

Brad P

Administrator
Well Tier 4 has been announced and now full lockdown will start tomorrow.

Christmas has now been cancelled 🥺

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before heading to sleep.

Naiwen

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before heading the sack.

Naiwen

Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before dozing off.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, as it’s yet another awfully cold, snowy, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -1C, just enjoying my usual TV show before falling asleep tonight.

Naiwen

Hi sup there? How are ye all doing today? Today, since it’s yet again another freezing cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -14C, just relaxing online before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Naiwen

Merry Xmas Eve to all! How are you today? Today, as its Xmas eve, just having restaurant take-out, watching Xmas movies and listening to Xmas songs before turning myself in tonight.

Brad P

Administrator
Well everyone I'd like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year...

It's certainly been a challenging one this year for everybody and let's hope that thing get a lot better for 2021.

Enjoy the time off and stay safe.

Will Ferrell Christmas GIF

Naiwen

Merry Xmas all! How are you? Today, since it’s Xmas, just playing some games on my phone before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Today is Christmas Day in our country Philippines. Merry Christmas.

Last night the public plaza was busy. People were standing by, waiting for the Christmas eve to hear the mass.

My wife and I spent a few hours before Christmas eve by taking a snack in one of the ambulant snack house near the public plaza.

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before lulling myself to sleep.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Yo sup there man all! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.

Naiwen

Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’s another very cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -6C, just relaxing online before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Hey sup there! How are you doing with your day so far? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.