• Welcome to The Community

The Community Thread

Naiwen

Moderator
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Moderator
Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

Moderator
Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.

Riker Slade

Member
Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.

I finished my online classes and had a bath. Chilling right now on the internet.

Naiwen

Moderator
Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold, windy, snowy, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.

Top