Doing pretty good today and yourself @Brad P? Just binging my show tonight and having dinner and heading to sleep. What ya doing today? A lazy day for me today and you personally?

OP
Brad P
  • #3
I'm not to bad, I did however find out today at work that a few branches are closing down (smaller branches) so I'm a little worried about losing my job but I work in a big branch so hopefully that should be okay. :oops:

Naiwen

Moderator
Just playing some games on my phone in bed today, having a fairly lazy day today. How are you all today?

OP
Brad P
  • #7
Just playing some games on my phone in bed today, having a fairly lazy day today. How are you all today?
Just got online, manic week so far at work, looking forward for the weekend 😀

Naiwen

Moderator
Yo everyone sup? I'm in a super good mood today, just chilling with some games on my phone and chatting with online friends today, nothing planned today.

OP
Brad P
  • #9
Yo everyone sup? I'm in a super good mood today, just chilling with some games on my phone and chatting with online friends today, nothing planned today.
Good evening Naiwen, good to see you having a positive day today :)

I'm about to hit the pillow as its getting late.

Naiwen

Moderator
Hey sup, how's everyone doing today? I'm pretty tired as I haven't slept well last night, been catching up on some sleep today and will be taking a nap again till sleeping. Gosh, I feel so drowsy and sleepy today, bed is calling me definitely.

Naiwen

Moderator
Morning all, another hot and humid day here 33C, feeling 36. Luckily, I'm inside with the AC on, not going outside for a stroll at least until it cools down till Wednesday. Haven't been outside for 2 days straight but I like it that way. I love a quiet and peaceful life personally, I'm not a loud or noisy person or looking for anything thrilling or excitement at all. Just plain old life is good enough for me personally. I love my current home life.

Naiwen

Moderator
I have just taken a shower and a hair wash, had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch today, as usual every weekend, be taking a rest from my precious few hours sleep loss last night, had a very bad quality sleep last night, been having lucid dreams every night, man. I'm tired and drowsy today. Also, a very hot and muggy day today, weather-wise. How's everyone else doing today?

OP
Brad P
  • #13
I have just taken a shower and a hair wash, had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch today, as usual every weekend, be taking a rest from my precious few hours sleep loss last night, had a very bad quality sleep last night, been having lucid dreams every night, man. I'm tired and drowsy today. Also, a very hot and muggy day today, weather-wise. How's everyone else doing today?
Its fathers day today in the UK so i have been over my dad's today and enjoyed the nice weather with tea and biscuits :)

Naiwen

Moderator
Hey everyone sup? I have therapy today in about 45 minutes and will be having lunch after. Nothing planned today, just chilling online after therapy today. How about you?

Naiwen

Moderator
Hey guys sup? It's another hot and humid day here in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Rain and thunderstorm starting this evening though, looking forward to the cooler weather! It's been like this for a week already, and been cooped up inside for a week too so yeah, can't wait to go out to see the sunshine outside and to take my morning stroll daily half an hour by my home and seeing some people outside too. Been doing nothing today but gaming on my phone and chilling online, been quite an easy day today for me personally. How about you?

Abizaga

Member
Oohh the rain will be fantastic. Nothing is more relaxing than listening to rain fall.