The Buying Cycle

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
You simply can't sell on the 1st try - in most cases! In fact, they say it takes around 7 sales pitches. Anyway, this is the reason marketers want a social media and/or email list - preferably email.

Well, anyhow, getting this lists isn't cheap - cause honestly free marketing doesn't work for most people. However, though, it doesn't have to be terrible expensive.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Sales is a very tough job as It's very difficult make someone part with his money! :-)

You have to be very persistent and almost shameless to succeed in this line.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Sales is a very tough job as It's very difficult make someone part with his money! :-)

Well, the quality of the product might be equally important.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$

Yeah you're right there by saying one have to be shameless in other to make up in life

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Yeah you're right there by saying one have to be shameless in other to make up in life

Whatever quality you pushing, Yoiu need to be ruthless and shameless! Sales is not ideal for survival of righteous! :sick:

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Whatever quality you pushing, Yoiu need to be ruthless and shameless! Sales is not ideal for survival of righteous! :sick:

I don't agree. You can be aggressive but not pushy or dishonest. Of course, with aggression, there's a limit or you turn off the customer.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
It depends on the product. If it's the type of product that everybody uses and if it's affordable, then it will sell well and with one sell attempt only. If it's hard to sell then you will have a hard time selling it.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Social media is now a popular venue for marketing small a business. I have several friends who are selling merchandise only in Facebook. What's good is that they sell and they earn. There's also a group of dropshippers who are also selling in the style of affiliate marketing. They have been doing that for years so I guess they also earn. When I buy online, especially when marketed in social media, I always check the review and if possible there would be a recommendation from someone that I know.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
There are people out here who have mastered the art of sales and marketing. To some it might be really hard but to some it is just as easy as ABC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.