The Buying and Selling of Domains

I'm yet to try this type of freelance work. Buying and selling domains is more commonly known as Domain Flipping. If you had enough practise at Domain Flipping, anyone could make a living out of it.

I'm yet to try this type of freelance work. Buying and selling domains is more commonly known as Domain Flipping. If you had enough practise at Domain Flipping, anyone could make a living out of it.

You need sell-able domains and more than that, a large list of potential buyers. It's not an easy biz.

You need sell-able domains and more than that, a large list of potential buyers. It's not an easy biz.

What online marketplace(s) would you recommend? I'm looking for one which protects me from being scammed. It seems a profitable sector to get into. Thank you for your help and advice.

What online marketplace(s) would you recommend? I'm looking for one which protects me from being scammed. It seems a profitable sector to get into. Thank you for your help and advice.

I'm not sure about recommendations. How about these as just to think about?

  • NamePros
  • Go Daddy Auctions
  • Sedo
  • Afternic
  • Park.io
  • Digital Point Domain Marketplace
  • NameCheap Domain Auctions
  • SnapNames

Anyone know more places?

I'm not sure about recommendations. How about these as just to think about?

  • NamePros
  • Go Daddy Auctions
  • Sedo
  • Afternic
  • Park.io
  • Digital Point Domain Marketplace
  • NameCheap Domain Auctions
  • SnapNames

Anyone know more places?

What a great list, Jayson, and a massive thank you for spending your time writing this for me. Shortly, I'm going to research into the marketplaces that you've mentioned. Cheers for the advice!

Back
Top