The "blinder" that hides things in the home

  • #1
The "blinder" is a kind of playful spirit that hides from your view something that you are looking for. Take for example a pen that is right in front of you but you cannot see. It takes an hour before you get to notice of that pen. If that happens to you the antidote is to call someone to help you and for sure that someone would easily see the object that was hidden from your sight. It is incredible but it happens in our home, inside and outside.

I'm familiar with this, even pets were hidden from my sight. Some things got lost also because of those evil spirits. Sometimes it takes weeks, months or years to be able to see something again.

Jeremy

Jeremy

This kind of things happen, but I don't believe it can be attached to the spirit. Once you are looking for something be calm and smart about it. I don't want to believe in spirit in any way.