251
Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
8,467
Anyone watch The Big Bang Theory?

This is a show I never committed to and never watched all the way through. I catch about an episode a week coming in over the airwaves on a local channel. I've seen probably about 30 or so episodes sparsed randomly throughout all seasons.

The show is supremely nerdy, that is an accomplishment in and of itself.

Here's my favorite moment from the show.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Totally brilliant.

Anyone else watch this show?

I love this show! It is brilliant and totally hilarious. I really can't stop laughing when Penny, who is supposed to be the least intelligent of the whole turns out to be the most smart. What the brilliant astrophysicists and engineer from MIT can't do, she can!

Back
Top