The Big Bang Theory

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
Anyone watch The Big Bang Theory?

This is a show I never committed to and never watched all the way through. I catch about an episode a week coming in over the airwaves on a local channel. I've seen probably about 30 or so episodes sparsed randomly throughout all seasons.

The show is supremely nerdy, that is an accomplishment in and of itself.

Here's my favorite moment from the show.

Totally brilliant.

Anyone else watch this show?

Davidisms

Davidisms

It's awesomely brilliant! My all time favorite! I will put every "Penny" on to it.

They have spawned a fork, a prequel "Young Sheldon" from this, Have you seen it?

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
My favorite character is Raj as it is hilarious how he couldn't talk to women and now he can and how he interacts with everyone else is the best.

I love this show! It is brilliant and totally hilarious. I really can't stop laughing when Penny, who is supposed to be the least intelligent of the whole turns out to be the most smart. What the brilliant astrophysicists and engineer from MIT can't do, she can!

These nerds are funny as hell. Love the spinoff too. Chuck
Lorre is amazing.

Mildredtabitha

I've watched the show and its really awesome although I dindnt get to finish it.

Nerdy but hilarious for sure! I've watched every show. I like it how Sheldon (in the early seasons) would knock on Penny's door and shout her name after every couple of knocks.

You don't know what you are missing. I'm not surprised the spinoff was about Sheldon.