Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

The best drink after a heavy workout

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
This may surprise you because the advice I got from a dietitian is something radical. When I do a workout that I was sweating heavily then the best drink is Coke. For me, it would be the Coke in can. That soda drink can instantly replenish the lost energy maybe with the caffeine and the sugar. I guess health buffs will have a pause to think this over for they may not be able to come to terms. For me, Coke is still the best drink.

S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I love drinking water after a heavy workout. It helps to quench my thirst fast and it's healthy. Don't get me wrong, I drink coke occasionally, like today and it's replenishing as well, it was cold as well. It's sad to think of the side effects of it while drinking it.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I always see people working out while a bottle of water, at least I think it is water. I guess most people prefer water.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.