What's new

The Add On Thread

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
Here is how it all works. I start a fictitious whatever and you pick up where I left off. Please do not quote the above posts when responding as it would interrupt the flow of the story....So I'll start it off and let's see if you can write and possess an imagination. Let's all see where this story leads us.

So there I was walking alone in a dark alleyway and I saw her. She just stood there, very tall with flaming red hair smiling at me............

To be continued........

Last edited:

sprite1950

Member
Normally I'm a confident guy when it comes to women but she was so beautiful I was completely lost for words. "Good evening" I managed to stutter. "Not lost I hope ... can I help you at all?" "I think maybe you can" she said. "Can you tell me the way to ............... "

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #3
........"the nearest science laboratory". I turned and looked at her, she spoke in a funny accent but I couldn't gauge where she might be from. Her eyes were the strangest tone of blue that I'd ever seen, yet seemed to change shades as she spoke.

"Well" I said, "that would be at the university 4 blocks west of here". Then she said something very strange, she said "Your pulse is at 98 beats per minute, why so fast?" (how could she possibly have known what my pulse was?)........

To be continued........

Last edited:

sprite1950

Member
.... I was taken aback by her words. Who was she? Was she guessing my heartbeat was fast? She was certainly making my heart race with her stunning looks. I decided to take a chance. "I'm going that way so I can walk you there if you like". She smiled and said "That would be nice".

We chatted as we walked. I felt as if I had known her for many years. I wanted to know why she was going to the science laboratory so I decided to ask her at the risk of being told to mind my own business. "It's complicated" she said, "but ..................

To be continued...........

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #5
........"I need to make repairs, I need information about what you have down here and where I can find it". I was confused but decided to leave the matter alone. We walked down the alleyway, oddly it seemed that her feet were not actually touching the ground, it was as if she was levitating. We eventually reached a busy intersection and there I must admit I began to get frightened. She reached up her hands and pointed to the traffic lights and they instantly turned orange, then red. (how was she able to do that?)........

To be continued........

Last edited:

sprite1950

Member
...... I began to doubt my own sanity but as I watched her I realised she was not like any other woman I had known before. Where was she from? Was she even human? I decided I would find out more about her. "What's your name? Where are you from?" I asked nervously. She gazed at me with those hypnotic eyes and said "My name is Adina ... I come from ....................

To be continued

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #7
........(and she pointed up to the heavens and said) "the Alpha Centauri planetary system". I of course started laughing, I mean what kind of horse manure was she trying to feed me here? I then ascertained that she might have mental health issues and decided that I'd best tag along to keep an eye on her. That, and she was super hot and who knows?

"So Adina we are here, how do we get past that big security guard? He won't let us through the gate without university I.D.........

To be continued........

sprite1950

Member
... "Leave that to me" she smiled. We approached the gate and sure enough the guard was there. Then the strangest thing happened. The guard did not react as we reached the entrance. It was as if he was in a trance. Adina touched the gate and it miraculously opened! I was glued to the spot. "Should I come with you?" I managed to ask. It was almost as if I was asking permission. "Why not", she smiled; I followed her wondering what on earth was in store for me ..................

To be continued ..........

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #9
........Let me tell you folks, it's a friggin' big campus but somehow Adina knew exactly where the science building was. We get to the building and the elevator was busy and the light indicated that it was on the 11th floor. She took something off of her weird looking belt, pointed it at the elevator and the thing immediately started to come down! My mind is blown by this time and to add to my freaked out mental state I noticed that her beautiful, perfect skin had an odd violet hue to it...never seen anything like it.

We get into the elevator and everyone in it is wondering why the thing suddenly came down to ground level. There were 4 people in it, one guy started to say something and she waved her hand and all 4 were suddenly transfixed like they were frozen. It was as if they were all asleep while standing up!

To be continued........

sprite1950

Member
I was now beginning to realise that Adina was not from this planet. I wanted to ask her more. I also felt she was on a mission so wanted to know the reason she was here. Strangely enough I was not afraid of her despite her powers. I knew she would not hurt me. "Why are you here?" I asked. .................

To be continued ......................

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #11
........"The council of eight sent me here on a mission, a mission that I am sworn to complete". I knew that as usual I had gotten myself into a fine mess and only the good lord himself knew where this was going.

We get to the laboratory section and there were 2 professors or researchers wearing white coats, Adina waves her hand and they froze up as if statues. She goes over to one of their computers and places her hand on it. It was as if she was sucking all the info out of it into her brain. I asked her what the mission was. As she was gathering information she went on to explain that for 4.5 years she had been travelling to earth and that her mission was two fold. She needed to gather gold as her planetary system had almost run out and gold was needed for conducting. (whatever that meant) Also she said that our planet was heating up and there was no way to stop it.
She went on to explain that they were the seed and we the shoots. Some of us needed to go back to the motherland before all was lost.

To be continued........

sprite1950

Member
I was intrigued at this point and wondered whether she planned to take me back to her planet and whether I would ever get the chance to go home. I was a single guy with nothing much to stay for so I asked myself whether I would be too upset if she suggested it, or would I even get a choice? My mind was racing and I suddenly heard myself say "Take me back with you".

For the first time I saw her look surprised and I wondered what she was thinking. Then she slowly answered ........................

To be continued.....................

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #13
........"Now we go as I have all I need". She waved her hand and instantly we were surrounded by a large purpulish orb. The large window pops out and the orb with us in it proceeds out the window! We were many stories up and I began to freak out as we raced above the ground going higher and higher.

"Hey what about those 2 in the lab, what about those 4 in the elevator? You froze them!" She told me that they were now good but would remember nothing about what had happened. We flew thousands of feet in the air at incredible speed yet I felt no air and was quite warm and comfortable.
She then explained to me that preparations had been made to house 144,000 "Earthlings" on Ixicnidae and that they would all be monitored and cared for by the mother planet Proxima Centauri. "You were chosen to lead them". When she said this I came out with "Hey 144,000? That's what the Jehova Witnesses have always claimed about the end times. They claim that 144,000 will ascend to heaven".
She repied "Their information was right, their interpretation is wrong".

The orb finally came to rest in what I believe was upstate New York...... California to New York in 10 minutes! The orb lands and we get out and the orb just vanished into thin air. She waves her hand then a gigantic white craft with blue lights appears out of nowhere, it was the size of a football field! This blew my mind, and what did she mean when she said that I had been chosen to lead them?

To be continued........

Last edited:

sprite1950

Member
Although I was intrigued I was beginning to feel uneasy. It was obviously no accident that she had been standing in that alleyway where we met and as the 'chosen one' what duties would I be required to fulfil? Is it right that this planet should be taking people from earth to work on whatever they had in store for us?

We approached the white craft, a door opened and a blinding light came from within. I could see the shape of something or someone standing in the doorway but couldn't make out what it was. At this point I was afraid for the first time. If I got in the craft what would happen to me? Adina sensed my fear and said, "Don't be afraid, you will be safe". I then followed her towards the craft. What would I find inside?

To be continued.......................

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #15
........Once inside I couldn't believe my eyes. There must have been at least 100 identical little androids. They were all wearing white suits, standing about a metre high, bald with dark blue eyes. Adina never spoke to them, it was as if they obeyed her by telepathy only.

"I need to ask you about me leading, what do you want from me?" I asked (not really wanting the answer) "We have 2 agents here on Earth, you will contact them and they will aid and instruct you" she replied.
"How do I contact them?" I asked. She looked at me and said the following: "There is this small site based out of Europe called CHATBANTER there we have 2 agents, both Earthlings. Practice discretion as none of their friends, neighbors, family are aware that we have been training them for this mission".
"What usernames do they go by?" I asked. She replied "One goes by @LBJ the other goes by @sprite1950".

To be continued........

sprite1950

Member
................ I was getting more nervous by the minute. "But why were they chosen out of all people here on earth? Do they have some sort of special powers? And why have I been selected to contact these agents, I'm just an ordinary guy? What if I can't meet the expectations required of me?"

"So many questions" she laughed. "Don't worry, you have been chosen for a reason and all will become clear soon. It's best you don't know too much at this stage but rest assured we are not here to harm anyone".

She then handed me a luminous stick. "Through this stick you will be able to contact our agents. I will explain to you how it works" .........................

To be continued ..........................

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #17
........The stick was able to produce holograms and I was able to project the holograms to the 2 agents simultaneously and they back to me. I guess she had given the agents the same sticks. (But more on that later)

I told her that though her vessel was the size of an ocean liner there was no way she could cram 144,000 people on it. Then she showed me a large chamber where she had already stored about 1,000 "volunteers" as she called them. They were all seemingly asleep and lying there and they were all the size of toy soldiers! Somehow these Alphans Centaurians had mastered the science of molecular alteration and were able to shrink people!

"You will go to North America and @LBJ will help you select more volunteers while @sprite1950 will help you in Europe. We already have a colony on Ixicnidae of Alphan criminals as this is our penal colony. Your colony will be supported by all these. Greenhouses, warehouses, buildings, domesticated animals and wildlife, all are there. We will support you from Proxima Centauri which is only 4 days away".

I said "A penal colony, criminals and volunteers that don't know what the're doing on a new planet?" She responded with "Your Australia was once a penal colony and yet it prospered. These androids are armed and you can have all of them, plus LBJ and sprite150 will help you to rule".

She spent the next few hours giving me instructions and showed me how I could use the orb to fly anywhere undetected in amazing time. I decided to go to England and there I brain stormed with the first agent sprite150.

To be continued........

Last edited:

sprite1950

Member
I could now see how advanced Adina's plant was compared to earth and I was flattered that I had been chosen but as a law abiding citizen I was a little worried about being supported by a penal colony. I guess I had to trust in what she was saying and hope that things would work out. I was quite excited about the orb and hoped I would manage to get to the right places. Adina gave me information on sprite1950 a female from my planet and told me she would guide me and answer any questions I might have.

Armed with my luminous stick I programmed the orb for England and set off on my journey. I was both nervous and excited and wondered what lay in store for me. Within what seemed minutes I arrived at my destination .. but where was sprite 1950 and how would I recognise her? ..........................

To be continued ........................

OP
LBJ

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
  • #19
The orb somehow transported me over the Atlantic ocean to England in only 20 minutes. I felt no wind or cold and it knew exactly where to go.
The orb shrank with me in it and it entered an open window and then it instantly expanded inside sprite's kitchen. She did not seem at all surprised to see me. Sprite was a very average British woman of her age and her home was nothing at all out of the ordinary.
We chatted about Alpha Centauri, our dying planet, the new colony, getting volunteers, our androids, how she had come to be an agent for the Alphans and so forth. Then she asked me if I would like a cup of tea. (how British is that?)

She got out a stepping stool and stood on it to reach for the tea out of her cupboard. When she turned around on the stool to face me, she then transformed. She had long platinum blond hair, she was now 2 metres tall with deep blue eyes that constantly changed shades. Her perfect skin had a soft violet hue to it. She didn't look a day over 35, and she was beautiful. It was obvious that she was an Alpha Centaurian......@sprite1950 was an alien!!!!

To be continued........

Last edited:

sprite1950

Member
It all seemed very normal even though nothing about what was happening was normal. I felt very comfortable with sprite and knew instantly that we would get on. Maybe that's why I was chosen to be part of this.

Surprisingly I was not at all alarmed by her transformation and indeed wondered whether I would in time have special powers. "You're not like me are you?" I stuttered. "No" she said "but don't be afraid because you are not in danger and our planet has great things lined up for you. You are one of the chosen people based on your good character. We spend a long time looking for the right people and you passed our test with flying colours." "Okay, what happens next?" I asked ...........................................