Thé 100

    Thread Owner : Shanoderossi
  • #1
Shanoderossi

Yaounde
Dope series what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions:bomb and Driguez9
Hungry Ego

Canada, The Great White North
This is on my list of things to watch. I fell behind last season and since the episodes they are putting up now are the final season I think it is time to rewatch it from the start.

bomb

bomb

The 100 is the best series i have watched this year! But unfortunately, like any other serious (read Prison Break, Money Heist), when the plot is repeated in every season, it kinda becomes boringly predictable. It's like in every series, they will be finding a new world to live in, and messing up the order in those worlds. In prison break, Scofield will always be trying to get out of some prison. In money heist, the team will always be trying to steal something! Ok, without some little bit of creativity, it becomes monotonous and boring.

But by and large, the 100 was good....at least the first two seasons!