What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Terminator is the best sci-fi movie for me

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
The story revolves around Sarah Conor as the mother of the future hero John who defeated the robots. The role of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the cyborg that came back to the past to terminate Sarah is very interesting and realistic. It is just sad that the sequel paled to match the interesting story of the original since there were exaggerations already with the futuristic robot that came back to the past.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
The most memorable dialogue ever "I will be Back" :love:

The Terminator was a kickass cocktail of Arnold's star power, A fantastic Sci-Fi story and marvelous action. VFX in particular in second part were too much for the times. The villain cyborg liquid metal scenes were a smash hit and are a milestone in Sci-Fi and VFX.

Last edited:
apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Valued Member
Aug 17, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
CB$
Yeah man these are great films, I used to love the 2nd one when I was a kid. There used to be a bike in our old playroom so during the motorbike chase scenes I'd totally hop on that bike and backpedal to pretend I was good old Arnie haha

Also it totally needs to be said Arnold is an absolute BEAST of a human, and I don't even mean anything to do with his size/muscles - he spends a lot of time interacting with people in fitness subreddits trying to give them inspiration and the drive to keep at it, you can tell he's clearly a super humble & kind dude.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
Arnold had a unparalleled screen presence for sure! Yet to see some one like him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.