Tennis - Australian open 2021

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I am awaiting the announcement for the date of the Australian Open Tennis tournament. From what I know it is the first major tournament of tennis that is always held during the month of January. Last year former world number 1 Ashley Barty was beaten by eventual champion Sofia Kenin which I think the Australian will take her revenge this year. Let us wait and see, that makes me excited.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #2

The seeding in the Australian Open Tennis Tour for 2021...

Men's - Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Dominic Thiem, Daniil Medvedev, Roger Federer

Women's - Ashleigh Barty, Simona Halep, Naomi Osaka, Sofia Kenin, Karolina Pliskova

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P