Ten Commandments

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

The best classic movie of all time is Ten Commandments. I think I was 5 years old when it was shown in the theaters. That means the movie is already 60 years old. Charlton Heston is the lead star as Moses and Yul Brynner as the Pharaoh. If I am not mistaken it was already in color made by Technicolor company. I have seen the rerun of Ten Commandments on tv some years back. It is still interesting to me.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I remember that movie very well even though I saw it when I was in school. It was indeed a classic movie and made really well. I wish I could see it again. Is it available on youtube or some similar platform?