Tekno VS Naira Marley, who better pass?

    Thread Owner : Ashi Ozil
  • #1
Ashi Ozil

Location
Bamenda
TEKNO VS NAIRA MARLEY Tell us who you u think better pass between these two Nigerian music stars!

I think Naira Marley burn Tekno....

Leonard

Leonard

For me tekno is better than naira marley because tekno has been a top ? before naira Marley. Naira Marley for me started being so popular to me since 2019 though tekno name haven't gone so far as compared to naira Marley own this year but for the previous years tekno has used to realeased at least one or two track that will make his name for the whole year

  • Like
Reactions:Driguez9
Driguez9

Driguez9

Location
Bamenda, Cameroon
Website
www.fiverr.com
For me tekno is better than naira marley because tekno has been a top ? before naira Marley. Naira Marley for me started being so popular to me since 2019 though tekno name haven't gone so far as compared to naira Marley own this year but for the previous years tekno has used to realeased at least one or two track that will make his name for the whole year
I second this. Tekno has been at a top musician for almost a decade now. Naira Matley has the spot light for 2020, but for me he needs to show some consistency over the next few years to be considered better than Tekno.

  • Like
Reactions:Leonard