• Welcome to The Community

Technical Vs functional knowledge

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Member
To be honest, having knowledge in both areas can be really good.
Still, not many can work that hard. Lately functional resources are having more demand. Anyway, what would you want? As for me, I would like to have more technical knowledge rather than functional knowledge. Is it the same for you guys?

Do share your opinions here.

Jeremy

Member
Without fictional knowledge, technical knowledge might not give the required output of a project or task. Functional knowledge help to perform what technical knowledge has to combine for a specific desire product.

Top