Tea

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

prake

prake

How many flavours of tea have you tried? Which one is your favourite?

Do you like cold tea?

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
extralicense.com
I don't drink it often but i like my Tetley, nothing fancy just tea.

Gibby

Gibby

tetley for me too i used to like Earl Grey but i went off it and same with green tea, omg no could never drink it cold

  • Like
Reactions: Jay
prake

prake

I am ok with both tea and coffee. I do not have a preference normally. But I stick to the hot versions than colder ones.