Task based online work!

Ok so both sites have cons, so I will just wait for better sites to pop up, I have this impression that if $1 is the minimum, then the pay is quite low per task in Hive Work.
The other con is that you have to take a test for any task that want to complete. Most of the tests don't pay, and they take a long time to complete. I prefer Picoworkers which is the same as Microworks.

Ok so both sites have cons, so I will just wait for better sites to pop up, I have this impression that if $1 is the minimum, then the pay is quite low per task in Hive Work.
Most online sites pay low for tasks initially, you won't find any sites that would pay significantly higher than that. If you can spare some time, I suggest that you should take up such tasks and think of it as learning curve. As you become better at tasks, you will find it easy to accomplish more in less time and thus get paid better. But then, you know best what works for you.

It is slavery. Do you have another option? I think I gave up on online work...just another sad story.
I signed up for Hive Work yesterday and made $0.18. Do I have to complete all a thousand tasks to be credited, because that seems more like slave labor?

On Hive Work i.e ..... I tried signing up for Spare5, but they were not accepting new registration.
Let me try some Hive work right now and see how much I can make, just looks like slavery since they pay per a thousand tasks completed. I also think it depends on your location but let me check it out and see if it's worth working there. Thanks mate.

I have been thinking about working on upwork and Fiverr since a long time. However, I have not get started. I do not have specialized skills, and when you do not have specialized skills, it is difficult to earn from freelance marketplace. These days, I am thinking about joining a couple of writing sites.

So I got this email today morning from Spare5 and it seems that the parent company who owned Spare5 was acquired by another company and they are no longer going to use services by Spare5. Sad that it is now closing down permanently after December 30. It was really good platform and I did earn a lot. I am going to miss it!:cry:

Back
Top