Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Taking sleeping Pills!

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
I've scheduled an appointment by phone with my GP today to have some sleeping pills prescribed to me. It's been 6 months since I've been sleeping badly currently in life having dissociation and stress and anxiety attacks at night. I hope with them, I can sleep well at last.

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
I'm so sorry to hear about your sleep problems. It's exhausting to lose sleep night after night. I daresay you have tried all the herbal stuff in the chemists with no success so I hope your doctor can help.

I only ever took a sleeping pill once and that was the night before I was due to have a c-section with my son. I was terrified so knew I wouldn't sleep. It was the best night's sleep I ever had and I woke feeling refreshed the next day. I hope it's the same for you.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
To be frank, sleeping pills has some side effects. It can be addictive that you cannot sleep well without it. I know that some people need that but not continuously because there should be a gap. The patient should be helping himself by trying to control the sleep pattern with or without the sleeping pills. Our doctor wouldn't approve of sleeping pills unless it is very necessary.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I hope you get your sleeping problem sorted out soon, do take pills to help you sleep better at night. But do find alternatives means to help you fall asleep such as meditation, acupressure, music therapy etc. because taking sleeping pills for long time would make you addicted and then there are side effects too to consider.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
Sleeping pills are temporary relief to your sleeping problem or being deprived of a good slept.

Let's go over why a person who couldn't sleep. It's because bad sleeping quarter. It's because the person is depressed or sick. It's because someone in his problem has gone. It's because of his failure or excitement.

You see there are many factors to consider. If those influencing factors may be eliminated or resolved sleeping will become normal but sleeping pills will do wonder or miracle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.