Tablets?

Never got on board the tablet train personally. I kind of struggle to see where they really fit in, phones are small compact devices for bringing out with you, desktops are full systems that don't sacrifice usability but at the expense of not being portable, laptops an inbetween of phones & desktops where you get the functionality of a desktop plus the portability of a phone.
I guess tablets are lighter than a laptop though? What kind of things do you prefer using your tablet for @Spikey?

My tablet is an old one that my wife bought some 3 years ago. After a year of using it suddenly went blank. Fortunately there was a repair shop near my wife's office. The technician said there was a loose connection to the power line of the screen. It was easily fixed. Until now the tablet is okay and I use it when I am in the bedroom. It is a Samsung Tab 06 if I remember correctly and was bought at a sale price of $200.

Back
Top