Tablets?

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

So I just got my Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet the other day and I love it. In fact I'm using it right now as I type this.

Do you have a tablet? What kind do you have? iPad's are way too expensive lol.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Never got on board the tablet train personally. I kind of struggle to see where they really fit in, phones are small compact devices for bringing out with you, desktops are full systems that don't sacrifice usability but at the expense of not being portable, laptops an inbetween of phones & desktops where you get the functionality of a desktop plus the portability of a phone.
I guess tablets are lighter than a laptop though? What kind of things do you prefer using your tablet for @Spikey?

My tablet is an old one that my wife bought some 3 years ago. After a year of using it suddenly went blank. Fortunately there was a repair shop near my wife's office. The technician said there was a loose connection to the power line of the screen. It was easily fixed. Until now the tablet is okay and I use it when I am in the bedroom. It is a Samsung Tab 06 if I remember correctly and was bought at a sale price of $200.

marti

marti

Samsung Galaxy A 10.1 inch (2019)

i don't have a tablet yet, but i'm planning on getting one. probably something from Apple.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I have a one but it's rarely used. We have 3 mobiles and two laptops in household, So it's needed very occasionally.

You should definitely donate the one that is not being used to the needy aka ME, lol.

I intend to have a tablet and I would like to buy one in the future, I think it's better to read documents and watch movies there.

  • Like
Reactions:Hova

I intend to have a tablet and I would like to buy one in the future, I think it's better to read documents and watch movies there.
Yeah, It would be really good for reading.