Tablets?

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
So I just got my Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet the other day and I love it. In fact I'm using it right now as I type this.

Do you have a tablet? What kind do you have? iPad's are way too expensive lol.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
CB$
Never got on board the tablet train personally. I kind of struggle to see where they really fit in, phones are small compact devices for bringing out with you, desktops are full systems that don't sacrifice usability but at the expense of not being portable, laptops an inbetween of phones & desktops where you get the functionality of a desktop plus the portability of a phone.
I guess tablets are lighter than a laptop though? What kind of things do you prefer using your tablet for @Spikey?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
My tablet is an old one that my wife bought some 3 years ago. After a year of using it suddenly went blank. Fortunately there was a repair shop near my wife's office. The technician said there was a loose connection to the power line of the screen. It was easily fixed. Until now the tablet is okay and I use it when I am in the bedroom. It is a Samsung Tab 06 if I remember correctly and was bought at a sale price of $200.

marti

marti

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Samsung Galaxy A 10.1 inch (2019)

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
i don't have a tablet yet, but i'm planning on getting one. probably something from Apple.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have a one but it's rarely used. We have 3 mobiles and two laptops in household, So it's needed very occasionally.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
You should definitely donate the one that is not being used to the needy aka ME, lol.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I intend to have a tablet and I would like to buy one in the future, I think it's better to read documents and watch movies there.

Reactions:Hova
Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I intend to have a tablet and I would like to buy one in the future, I think it's better to read documents and watch movies there.
Yeah, It would be really good for reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.