Sunny December

    Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
  • #1

Sweerie_banana

Hi Fam? How are you? I love the weather today. It is sunny, we are approaching Christmas and I am so happy. Is it also sunny on your end? I love that I can take a walk outside after that heavy downfall that was there the past week.

What are your plans this Christmas? I don't think I will be leaving my mother's house. I wish I could take a vacation but the pandemic won't let me.

The main days for holidays like Dec. 25 and Dec. 31 were quite sunny, now it's quite cold because it's raining. I don't really like cold weather.

It's not sunny where I live, it's a damp and cold New Year but Happy New Year to everyone anyway :-)

    Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
  • #7

Sweerie_banana

It looks like it could snow soon. its getting very cold now.
It's still sunny till now in January. I don't know why it's so dry. I wish it was snowing or raining for us to sow more from the plants that we had farmed during the past season.