Sunny December

Hi Fam? How are you? I love the weather today. It is sunny, we are approaching Christmas and I am so happy. Is it also sunny on your end? I love that I can take a walk outside after that heavy downfall that was there the past week.

What are your plans this Christmas? I don't think I will be leaving my mother's house. I wish I could take a vacation but the pandemic won't let me.

It looks like it could snow soon. its getting very cold now.
It's still sunny till now in January. I don't know why it's so dry. I wish it was snowing or raining for us to sow more from the plants that we had farmed during the past season.

Back
Top