Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Sunny December

Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
Hi Fam? How are you? I love the weather today. It is sunny, we are approaching Christmas and I am so happy. Is it also sunny on your end? I love that I can take a walk outside after that heavy downfall that was there the past week.

What are your plans this Christmas? I don't think I will be leaving my mother's house. I wish I could take a vacation but the pandemic won't let me.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
The main days for holidays like Dec. 25 and Dec. 31 were quite sunny, now it's quite cold because it's raining. I don't really like cold weather.

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
It's not sunny where I live, it's a damp and cold New Year but Happy New Year to everyone anyway :-)

Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
It looks like it could snow soon. its getting very cold now.
It's still sunny till now in January. I don't know why it's so dry. I wish it was snowing or raining for us to sow more from the plants that we had farmed during the past season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.