summer olympics

    Thread Owner : Require
  • #1

Require

I was hoping last year that year 2020 we will get the summer Olympics again as it appears after 5 year same as FIFA (correct me if I am wrong :p) but due to COVID-19 they moved to next and still not sure if it start next year too?

If they are in 2021, then will the next be in 2025? It's messed up the order of things - LOL.

They’re every 4 years. The same as the FIFA World Cup. They should have been this year (2020) and the WC in 2022.
True, but there are Olympics every two years. So, while we may not get the Summer games this year, in two years we should still get the Winter games, so that'll be nice to look forward to.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Don't worry, We will be fine by next summer and Olympics will be organized. Next summer is many a months away. We already are having live sports TODAY.