Suits

ARx182

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
Often referred to as the series Meghan Markle features in, but having watched it myself (I'm on Season 7 at the moment), it's so much more than just a series Meghan Markle features in. The show itself is amazing. It's not Breaking Bad level, but it's a solid 8/10 for every season so far.

Have you watched Suits? If so, what do you think of it?

XKSG3j.gif

Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Location
Canada, The Great White North
Love this show! I have seen up to season 6 on Netflix and need to catch up on the rest. I have so many series on the go right now though so I am not sure when I will get back to this one :(

_B_

_B_

Website
voxgrid.net
Amazing show. I just started it this week and I'm about to move onto Season 3. I've been binge-watching this whenever I can and it's such a great show. I should've started it earlier but it's so good.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
I agree. I need to rewatch it as I can't remember exactly what happens after the first few seasons. I love the show nonetheless and should probably do it before either a) I get rid of Amazon Prime or b) It leaves Amazon Prime.

_B_

_B_

Website
voxgrid.net
Just to update, I've got upto Season 6 now. Really loving the show and every bit of it. Won't say anything that will spoil it though.

I watched upto the 4th season and then I lost interest, I
guess. Loved the 1st season, though.