Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Suggestions for TV shows about espionage

D

Duks

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2020
CB$
I'm a huge fan of TV shows about spies, government conspiracies and espionage. In fact, some of my favourite shows have been Homeland, The Americans, The Bureau, and The Spy. Do you have any suggestions for similar TV shows?

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I liked Homeland too. I don't know if this one will qualify as purely an espionage show, but I did used to watch Burn Notice. It was about a secret service agent whose identity was exposed and was on the run, trying to prove himself innocent. Good show with plenty of action.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
This might not fall entirely under espionage, per se, but it's got aspects of it, and that's The Man in the High Castle on Prime Video. It's a great series that focuses on an alternate world wherein the axis powers won WWII and a small resistance is trying to take down the Japanese and German powers. If you get the chance to watch, I strongly recommend it!

Reactions:nangk08

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.