Suggestions for TV shows about espionage

Duks

I'm a huge fan of TV shows about spies, government conspiracies and espionage. In fact, some of my favourite shows have been Homeland, The Americans, The Bureau, and The Spy. Do you have any suggestions for similar TV shows?

I liked Homeland too. I don't know if this one will qualify as purely an espionage show, but I did used to watch Burn Notice. It was about a secret service agent whose identity was exposed and was on the run, trying to prove himself innocent. Good show with plenty of action.

This might not fall entirely under espionage, per se, but it's got aspects of it, and that's The Man in the High Castle on Prime Video. It's a great series that focuses on an alternate world wherein the axis powers won WWII and a small resistance is trying to take down the Japanese and German powers. If you get the chance to watch, I strongly recommend it!

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08