Suggestions for February/March

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Where to go? What to do?

I have a few free days (I hope) that will let me do something "fun", and I want to jump on a bus and just go somewhere.

Inspire me! Any suggestions?

It's a bit early to say what we can and can't do in February/March unless your country is one without covid restrictions. Here we could still be in lockdown but if we weren't I would love to visit the coast even if it is freezing.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova

Sweerie_banana

Yeah, the lockdown should be removed already.

I love the ideas. A vacation can be really nice. The coast is a beautiful place to visit anytime.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova