Sugary drinks!

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Is added sugar one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet?
I think sugar is worse than others, and sugary drinks are particularly harmful.

What do you think about sugar?

  • Thanks
Reactions:Jay
Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
Well some sugars are good for us. But the simple processed sugars in food products are horrible and harmful for us. Where as complex and unprocessed sugars are healthy for us, especially brown sugar, honey and munk fruit extracts.

  • Agree
Reactions:Jay