PC Games Stardew Valley

    Thread Owner : Butterfly88
  • #1
Butterfly88

Does anyone else play Stardew Valley? I like running my own farm there.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
Yeah I played a decent bit of it when it came out. It's definitely comfy as heck but I got bored after the first year. I'd still go back to it from time to time though.

  • Like
Reactions:Butterfly88
    Thread Owner : Butterfly88
  • #5
Butterfly88

Butterfly88

Yeah I played a decent bit of it when it came out. It's definitely comfy as heck but I got bored after the first year. I'd still go back to it from time to time though.
I haven't been playing that long but yeah, I could see how it could get boring after a while.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
I haven't been playing that long but yeah, I could see how it could get boring after a while.
Well tbf I'm not too sure what the games like now, this was back around release where there wasn't as much content after year 1 so it just felt like the same thing. I reckon there must be a lot more going for it at this stage since it's gotten a good few updates

  • Like
Reactions:Butterfly88
    Thread Owner : Butterfly88
  • #7
Butterfly88

Butterfly88

Well tbf I'm not too sure what the games like now, this was back around release where there wasn't as much content after year 1 so it just felt like the same thing. I reckon there must be a lot more going for it at this stage since it's gotten a good few updates
Yeah, I think there probably have been some decent updates.