Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Spring is close, what do you like about it?

Jay™

Community Leader
Chatbanter VIP
Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
forumregister.com
Many come to mind.
What are some of yours.

  • That spring smell. Another favourite thing about spring is its smell
  • The gardens are more colourful
  • Enjoying the outdoors
  • Road trips
  • The days is longer
  • Easter break
  • Getting the RV ready

I like spring, but here in AZ we just don't really get seasons, we mostly have summer and February, but Spring is nice elsewhere as it means a fresh season, flowers are in bloom and it's just feels...new....somehow.

I like the light nights and the warmer temperatures. As soon as I see snowdrops and katkins I know it is on its way. I wish covid would do one though!

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in