Nov 8, 2020
Messages
318
Reaction score
15
CB$
8,746
How do sports help you mentally?

Sports can help improve your fixation and keep you intellectually sharp as you age. Taking an interest in a blend of high-impact and muscle-fortifying activity for 30 minutes or more at any rate three times each week can improve mental capacities, including basic reasoning, learning and utilizing decision making ability.

When I was playing football at age 11, our coach said that we should always be alert. It didn't sink to me at that time but when I became an adult that was the time that I realized about sports making us alert. As old folks would say an idle body has an idle mind which means you are not mentally developed maybe because you lack the activities. Sports is one way of getting important activities to develop our minds.

I never participated in sports when I was in school or college. I was more into reading books as opposed to playing games. However, I did play basketball and volleyball sometimes when I was young. Sports help you to remain physically fit, when you are physically fit you will also be mentally fit. Physical activities also release happy hormones thus helping you to remain relaxed and calm

Back
Top