Sports Food!

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

What kind of food do you like to snack on while watching sports?

I usually snack on popcorn, nachos, or licorice.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I am not much into snacks. I eat three good meals a day. I don't eat much in between. May be something sometimes in evening, But not often.

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #4

Yes I forgot about potato chips lol. Sometimes I snack on them as well. It's not all the time I snack on food while watching sports but once in awhile its good to treat ourselves.

I don't want to watch sports since I'm not fond of it, but when I'm watching TV I don't crave for munchies, but if I want I would buy junk food.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I don't want to watch sports since I'm not fond of it, but when I'm watching TV I don't crave for munchies, but if I want I would buy junk food.
Exactly what I too am like, don't like sports much but did watch occasional cricket matches. Now I watch only news and a few serials or movies I like. I like to eat either roasted peanuts or a fruit like an orange or pomegranate etc.

This is a good question because it is noticeable that in the grandstand of a sports field or arena there are the vendors of snacks and drinks. When at home I would just munch on anything available to me.But when I am watching mixed martial arts I have no appetite to eat maybe because of the violent action that is on the tv screen. When I watch tennis, yes, that is one good game for a snack like nuts or even a sandwich.