What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Sports Food!

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
What kind of food do you like to snack on while watching sports?

I usually snack on popcorn, nachos, or licorice.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
I am not much into snacks. I eat three good meals a day. I don't eat much in between. May be something sometimes in evening, But not often.

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
Yes I forgot about potato chips lol. Sometimes I snack on them as well. It's not all the time I snack on food while watching sports but once in awhile its good to treat ourselves.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I don't want to watch sports since I'm not fond of it, but when I'm watching TV I don't crave for munchies, but if I want I would buy junk food.

Reactions:nangk08
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I don't want to watch sports since I'm not fond of it, but when I'm watching TV I don't crave for munchies, but if I want I would buy junk food.
Exactly what I too am like, don't like sports much but did watch occasional cricket matches. Now I watch only news and a few serials or movies I like. I like to eat either roasted peanuts or a fruit like an orange or pomegranate etc.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
This is a good question because it is noticeable that in the grandstand of a sports field or arena there are the vendors of snacks and drinks. When at home I would just munch on anything available to me.But when I am watching mixed martial arts I have no appetite to eat maybe because of the violent action that is on the tv screen. When I watch tennis, yes, that is one good game for a snack like nuts or even a sandwich.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.