Spiritual Pride

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1
Due to politics and maybe other things, Christianity just doesn't have the same glow. In fact, some would be ashamed to be associated with blabbermouths on social media. Anyway, who has come across this phenomenon?

Mildredtabitha

I haven't actually understood your point on it right.
Maybe explaining to me further may help.

I'm open about my Christian faith in person and online. I'm not ashamed of it. I think the Christian faith is actually thiving these days during the Pandemic as I'm hearing of lots of people are coming to Jesus.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #4
I'm open about my Christian faith in person and online. I'm not ashamed of it. I think the Christian faith is actually thiving these days during the Pandemic as I'm hearing of lots of people are coming to Jesus.
Yeah, there's actually a significant amount of people being woke up!

I haven't actually understood your point on it right.
Maybe explaining to me further may help.
Sometimes politics can ruin "the pure motive" of the gospel.