Spec me a set of Saucepans

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
I'm in receipt of a £500 John Lewis voucher, of which I'm happy to spend the majority of it on new cookware for the house to replace the cheap ones we currently have.

I've done this slightly backwards and actually been to JL, had a browse then bought a set of Green Pan Venice Pro ceramic pans. However, I've not opened them yet as there's a few features I've noticed that bug me
  • No steam vents in the lid
  • Metal handles to lids
  • Seem to have been replaced by GreenPan with a new version which looks better (and cheaper)
Has anyone got any recommendations for a 3 pan set, a frying pan and a wok with lid?