Spartacus: "Blood and Sand"

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
I have just finished watching "Blood and Sand", the first season of Spartacus, an American TV series in 4 seasons in Netflix.

It's too interesting on how Spartacus revenge his wife who has been kidnapped and killed. He had sacrificed a lot. He became a slave and trained to kill.

I carefully followed it up until I reached the 13th episode, "Kill them all" which gives justice to all killings and suppression the Trachian gladiator who lost his wife.

A Trachian gladiator later earned the named as Spartacus after he killed the 4 ruthless gladiators who determined to execute him in a bloody fight.

Hope this will interest you to watch this in Neflix.

Top