So very inconvenient to be sick in this covid era

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

We have a patient in the extended family who was hit by a stroke last Sunday. She was in the emergency room of the hospital since there was no vacant room. Fortunately on the next day she was brought to the ICU and after another day she is now in a private room. No visitors allowed. The hospital is very strict that the patient has to endure the loneliness. Even her family is no allowed inside. The situation is because of the covid scare. The hospital is very careful that an outbreak of covid should be avoided at all costs.

Ah of course they would be very strict because there is still no cure for Covid-19, so visitors aren't even allowed, they might be infected.

Jeremy

Jeremy

This pandemic has seriously cause a lot of worries to the family of people not having covid virus. They have no choice than to abide with the rules and regulations of the hospital. But I will advise them to be strong and never lose hope in their sick people.