Smoke belching vehicles on the road

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Do you see vehicles on the road that are emitting smoke? In the metropolis here it is not really common but it is not rare either to see the public buses and big trucks that produce smoke to create a haze in the street. It makes me wonder how those vehicles get their annual registration when one requirement for the renewal is the smoke emission test. That is one problem here because corruption of the land transportation office is easily bribed.

Jeremy

Jeremy

So far people still use vehicle, weather, it is new or old, as long as petrol is been burnt inside the engine there is ways a pollution to the environment. We need alternative to all this old ways.