Smith vs - Rakic is the lousiest main event in 2020

  • #1
There was a hype for the UFC main event today, August 30 at Las Vegas with the bout of upcoming light heavyweight Aleksandar Rakic versus journeyman Anthony Smith. The 3 rounds was lacking in action and it was done mostly on the ground which made it boring. The expected fireworks from Rakic was not seen while Smith who was touted to be a stiker was very submissive. I would say that it is one lousy bout for pitting the 2 fighters for the main event.

Noah

Noah

People will cry about Rakic who is a kickboxer dominating a fight wrestling but will call GSP the goat for putting on fights like this for two years consistently.