Pc-Games SMITE Game?

Anyone Heard or plays SMITE on here its an Epic Gamers Game its a RPG game Free to Play Also has Game Pass it has now added Avatar Last Airbender Characters and Korra Legend of Korra. Although I have never played it seems interesting to Play I am not a Big fan of RPG games but this has a different vibe to it reminds of a bit of DC Universe Online Reboot in a sense.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had friends that played SMITE all the time a few years back, but don't even want to touch it nowadays. It's not one of the games I ever really got into, personally, but it seems like an alright free to play title.

Back
Top