PC Games SMITE Game?

Require

    Thread Owner : Require
  • #1
Anyone Heard or plays SMITE on here its an Epic Gamers Game its a RPG game Free to Play Also has Game Pass it has now added Avatar Last Airbender Characters and Korra Legend of Korra. Although I have never played it seems interesting to Play I am not a Big fan of RPG games but this has a different vibe to it reminds of a bit of DC Universe Online Reboot in a sense.