Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
706
The big question is, do you have a sleeping schedule? If so, how do you maintain your sleeping schedule? Some of us are forced to have a sleeping schedule because of work/school. Others don't have that obligation or don't mind minimal sleep. I don't have a specific sleeping schedule. During school days I would sleep at around 12, and since lockdown, I sleep at some point between 1am and 2am.

Normally I am in bed by 11pm each night and asleep by midnight (during Covid since I don't have to commute to work).

However right now I am on vacation and am absolutely WRECKING my sleep schedule. It is currently 3am, and I am starting to think about bed. Although I have had a productive night, so sleeping in tomorrow is going to be well earned.

Plus, did I mention that I'm on vacation? Not a care in the world lol. I have no plans tomorrow :D

Recently I got to bed by 1am, but am up by 8am

That's pretty impressive. Unlike me who goes to bed at 2am and wakes up at like 11am and sometimes later... I really need to fix up with that. But, I wish I could do that and wake up early.

Yes. I do have a sleeping schedule for five days of the week. Come the early hours, my alarm clock rings for 3:45AM so 8PM, I'll usually hit the hay. This allows me to have at least 7 hours sleep which ensures I'm refreshed for work ahead the next morning.

Any special reason to start the day so early?

My shift pattern is 6AM-14:00PM. Some may think I'm mad, but I like getting work an hour early so I have enough time to prepare. I would definitely classify myself as a morning person.

Back
Top