Sleeping schedule

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

The big question is, do you have a sleeping schedule? If so, how do you maintain your sleeping schedule? Some of us are forced to have a sleeping schedule because of work/school. Others don't have that obligation or don't mind minimal sleep. I don't have a specific sleeping schedule. During school days I would sleep at around 12, and since lockdown, I sleep at some point between 1am and 2am.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Location
Canada, The Great White North
Normally I am in bed by 11pm each night and asleep by midnight (during Covid since I don't have to commute to work).

However right now I am on vacation and am absolutely WRECKING my sleep schedule. It is currently 3am, and I am starting to think about bed. Although I have had a productive night, so sleeping in tomorrow is going to be well earned.

Plus, did I mention that I'm on vacation? Not a care in the world lol. I have no plans tomorrow :D

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Davidisms

Davidisms

I normally go to bed around midnight and wake up around 0730-0800. I take a siesta occasionally on holidays. My days of late night are now gone, Can't cope up much with it. :(

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Leonard

Leonard

I don't really have a sleeping schedule at times I go to bed at 12midnight and go asleep around 1am due to my educational task and get up at 6am and start preparing for school and the activities of the day.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

Faith

Recently I got to bed by 1am, but am up by 8am

_B_

_B_

Website
voxgrid.net
Recently I got to bed by 1am, but am up by 8am

That's pretty impressive. Unlike me who goes to bed at 2am and wakes up at like 11am and sometimes later... I really need to fix up with that. But, I wish I could do that and wake up early.

Alexander

Alexander

Yes. I do have a sleeping schedule for five days of the week. Come the early hours, my alarm clock rings for 3:45AM so 8PM, I'll usually hit the hay. This allows me to have at least 7 hours sleep which ensures I'm refreshed for work ahead the next morning.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Yes. I do have a sleeping schedule for five days of the week. Come the early hours, my alarm clock rings for 3:45AM so 8PM, I'll usually hit the hay. This allows me to have at least 7 hours sleep which ensures I'm refreshed for work ahead the next morning.

Any special reason to start the day so early?

Alexander

Alexander

Any special reason to start the day so early?

My shift pattern is 6AM-14:00PM. Some may think I'm mad, but I like getting work an hour early so I have enough time to prepare. I would definitely classify myself as a morning person.

Davidisms

Davidisms

OK! Mornings are the best time of the day. Nothing beats a clear fresh air of Mornings. Early to bed and early to rise!

But we all have become nocturnal with TV, Internet and Discos.