Health & Lifestyle Sleep monitoring

I have an Apple watch however I take it off at night to let it charge, I really don't need to monitor my sleep habits yet but one never knows that may change.

No technology for my NATURAL sleep and I've developed my own sleep combo and get 8-10 hrs of healing deep sleep every night. Dark room for sleep and the body far away from technology. Millions are so messed up with all the tech and it's truly sad.

I have looked into monitoring my sleep using a device but the only device I have at the moment that would be able to do it, is my phone and that doesn't give a proper indication I don't feel that I would have slept well or not. I would like to get a smartwatch at some point so that I could use that to monitor my sleep as I really do not feel I get enough on a night but not being able to monitor it makes it hard for me to make changes.

i don't know WHY you have to monitor your sleep, you know if you sleep good or don't...get with some good sleep supplements -- they are availalbe and all you have to do is research and find some that works in your body. I sleep good, but I've found what works for me. I sleep light but I SLEEP.

The ones I take are low dose melatonin, Inositol/Choline, L Tryptophane, Vit B 6 , and Calms Forte....I have an order I take them in and if you can, start with a few of t hem......Sleep is vital a nd healing.

And some magnesium as millions are deficient in this important mineral. I've been researching and taking magnesium for decades..

Back
Top