Sixth sense movie discussion

Real hero hidden in the darkness
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1
Anyone watched this movie here?

It's a supernatural movie where a little kid can see ghosts. He struggles with it all his life and no one believes him. It has a really good plot twist in the end .
If you haven't watched it, do try it. I have watched it like 5 times so far. It's one of my favourite movies.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08
Jeremy

Jeremy

The movie is great, but should not be encourage to watch by the children. They are always scared to see things that look abnormal and makes them have mental problem.

This is one of my favorite movies. After I watched this movie, I became a fan of Mr. Shyamlam. I have watched a lot of movies by this director. If you liked Sixth Sense you will also like the Village and lady in the water, my other favorite movies from Shyamalam.

I loved Sixth Sense and it had such a great twist at the end. I had no idea that Bruce Willis was actually dead until they revealed it at the end.

Joshi

Joshi

What’s really cool about this film is that once you know the ending, a second viewing makes the film really sad

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950

I liked this movie a lot, good story, good cast, I love Bruce Willis and the astonishing twist at the end. Excellent direction by M. Knight Shymalan.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950

I became a fan of M Night Shyamlan just bevause of the sixth sense. I have watched a lot lot of other movies from this director and the village is my favorite.