Site News "Site Updates"

15480677_s-300x225.jpg

This thread will be be for all the current and future updates to the site, myself and @Spikey will add to this thread for all the back-end and front-end additions to ChatBanter.

Latest updates
  1. TPOM (Top Poster Of Month) has been added you will see a nice purple banner displayed in your postbit and on your profile
  2. Live Statistics on the site, you will see a sidebar widget with Latest Posts/Latest Threads.
  3. Site should be bug free so if anyone can let me know how the site is running and if you can see any problems please let me know.
I made the site logo and if anyone has some design skills please post some new ones below for me to look at and others - should we change the current one?

Got a nice update coming over the weekend for a better way to display articles and getting better content showing on the site.

Hope everyone is enjoying the site as it comes to its first month of being open, its come around quickly and i haven't started to advertise it yet ... remember keeping safe and well is the most important thing in this crazy times.

More updates to come over the next week or so.

Brad P

Last edited:

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
Site Update 08.09.20

Chat Banter has successfully been upgraded to the latest xenforo 2.2 Beta 6, this looks like the last testing update and more than likely will be rolling out a more supported update next week.

How is eveyone finding the site so far? is eveything running okay? no bugs or issues to report to me? we have seen some great topics being created and nice activity going around, what would you like to see next? has anyone got some suggestions on what you would like to see?
Everything is running fine. They new updates are good. User friendly. The have really worked on UI/UX

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
fox 6 update GIF

Before we talk about the site...

Good evening everyone, Hope everyone is doing okay and keeping safe? more news has come out today regarding the current pandemic and it's not looking great as it seems to be coming back and with more instructions from our prime minister Boris tonight we are all having to take extra measures.

Please keep safe and do everything to beat this horrible virus away!!

Right lets move onto the site news, i have now updated the sortware to the latest Xenforo update 2.2.0 Release Candidate 2 if you wish to read more on this update you can by clicking the link URL https://xenforo.com/community/threa...e-2-released-unsupported.185525/#post-1462219.

Everything seems to have updated fine but if you do see anything please let mew know :)

Last edited:

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
breaking lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Chat Banter is now on the fully stable Xenforo 2.2 if you wish to see more on the update please see HERE its a pretty cool read. I have also updated the style to mirror the 2.2 update from xenforo. Can i ask if anyone see's any issues please let me know.