Site brand name

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
so I'm still not 100% happy on our current logo and I'm looking for some inspiration...

I'm hoping we may have someone here with a hidden talent that could create a new Chat Banter logo to go into the top header of our forum. If anyone would like to give it a go and post some samples that be awesome.

I'll even create a badge for the person that has the logo featured on the site. :-)

It looks good enough to me, but that's subjective.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #5
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
What is everyones thoughts on this logo, i am digging it.
Download

  • Love
Reactions:Paladin