What's new

Single for Life!

Naiwen

After struggling with interpersonal relationships for years, all relationships not just romantic, I’ve decided to be single for life. I’ve always enjoyed being single more anyways. Finally, I have too many mental health issues to deal with relationships anyways.

Some say those who are single live longer than those who are married because there's less stress while staying single.

bomb

After struggling with interpersonal relationships for years, all relationships not just romantic, I’ve decided to be single for life. I’ve always enjoyed being single more anyways. Finally, I have too many mental health issues to deal with relationships anyways.
Well, that is a catch22 situation. I will not say you are wrong or right. Even the philosopher said, whether you marry or not, either way, you will regret it. What I mean is, whether you choose to remain single or have a boyfriend, you will regret either way. So just choose one necessary evil that you can handle, and live by it. Personally, I would choose to have someone.

Then learn to handle each other's emotions and needs later. Even identical twins have differences. How you handle them, defines who you are :)

Come to think of it, there is a need for a dating forum for those people who "don't want to date"!!

bomb

Well, I’ve tried yet another relationship, but I just don’t have interest in them at all. Plus, it stresses me out. Thence why, single for life suits me best personally.
I agree with you. You should take your time off. Rebound relationships is not good. Take everything slow. No need to hurry when it comes to matters of the heart.

LEADTECH

I just ended my relationship last year. and i'm thinking to be stay single for awhile.

Jeremy

Being single is great. At least there is no worry of been heart broken. But trust me we all need to embrace love. So that we can build a healthy nuclear family of our choice.