Sex in Movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You add sauce on your pizza, right? I think sex in the movies are just like sauce in your pizza. Pizza taste good even when there is no sauce, yet sauce is added to enhance flavors. However, when you eat pizza, do you pour entire bottle? Definitely not. Similarly, when the movie has too much sex it is certainly a bade movie.

You add sauce on your pizza, right? I think sex in the movies are just like sauce in your pizza. Pizza taste good even when there is no sauce, yet sauce is added to enhance flavors. However, when you eat pizza, do you pour entire bottle? Definitely not. Similarly, when the movie has too much sex it is certainly a bade movie.
Sex is disgusting for me personally.

You got me wrong. When I said sex in movies is like sauce in the Pizza, I was not talking about X rated movies. I was talking about mainstream movies with 1-2 sex scenes. I also hate movies too too much sex scenes.
I can’t stand it at all personally. Kissing and cuddling are okay though for me personally.

I can’t stand it at all personally. Kissing and cuddling are okay though for me personally.
I am not talking in extremities, where they show everything just like in porn movies. What I am saying 1-2 scenes with smooching, cuddling, kissing is fine in the movie. However, the scenes should not be imposed, it should like natural. I mean there is no point in adding sex scene during a fight, but its ok when couples are in romantic mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top