Selling food items is popular in this pandemic period

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I have noticed that the lockdown seemed to have opened the eyes of the people to business. Maybe due to loss of jobs some in our neighborhood have resorted to selling food items like cooked meals, snacks and even the morning bread. It is one of the simplest ways to earn money. At least people are doing something instead of begging. I hate to see beggars in the street with a carton hanging on their neck to say he had lost his job. That is pathetic.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

Mildredtabitha

i also like how those people have done,its better than doing nothing at all.

The Corona Virus Pandemic changed a lot of things, from our lifestyle to education, business, even politics. While some of these changes were good, others were bad. I think something nice has happened to food businesses. Now, you don't need to set up a shop to sell food. You can easily sell online through food marketplace, or through facebook or even your own website or app.

I have recently seen a rise in new apps and websites where you can sell your food. You do not have to invest large amounts to set up shops or restaurants, just cook in your kitchen, put up your listing on the app or website and people will pick up food from you. That is indeed a changing face of food industry in this pandemic.