Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Selling food items is popular in this pandemic period

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I have noticed that the lockdown seemed to have opened the eyes of the people to business. Maybe due to loss of jobs some in our neighborhood have resorted to selling food items like cooked meals, snacks and even the morning bread. It is one of the simplest ways to earn money. At least people are doing something instead of begging. I hate to see beggars in the street with a carton hanging on their neck to say he had lost his job. That is pathetic.

Reactions:nangk08
M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
i also like how those people have done,its better than doing nothing at all.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
The Corona Virus Pandemic changed a lot of things, from our lifestyle to education, business, even politics. While some of these changes were good, others were bad. I think something nice has happened to food businesses. Now, you don't need to set up a shop to sell food. You can easily sell online through food marketplace, or through facebook or even your own website or app.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I have recently seen a rise in new apps and websites where you can sell your food. You do not have to invest large amounts to set up shops or restaurants, just cook in your kitchen, put up your listing on the app or website and people will pick up food from you. That is indeed a changing face of food industry in this pandemic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.