Seeing things that are not real

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Maybe it can be likened to hallucination when you see things that are unreal but it is all about spirits. Not really a ghost but let's say you see a person with a familiar face going to the crowd and suddenly it is gone. That happened to me not once but several times. When I consulted a seer she said that a spirit is sending me a message. Unfortunately the message is not defined so it is like until now I am still waiting for the next appearance of that face.

sliara

Experienced Chatterer
There are many things in life that are unexplained, and spirits are just something that is one of them. They are quite common and I believe them.

Top